12th Street LTC registration is open 1/3/21 – 1/10/21!
Complete all steps below during the registration period:
- Review the LTC Participation Agreement (below)
- Register participants
Submit one form per participant
- Medical release form
Complete, print, sign, & return with copy of insurance card for every individual who wishes to board the van at any location
- For updates please join the LTC group on Flocknote.
Participation in LTC with the 12th Street Church of Christ is a privilege made possible by the financial and volunteer support of the congregation. Therefore, all participants, family, and friends attending LTC with 12th Street must agree to the following:
- Read and comply with the NTLC Church Behavior Agreement
- Attend all required meetings
- Encourage all participants at the convention by attending each others events as schedules permit
- A parent or designated guardian/sponsor must travel to the LTC convention and be responsible for all family members at all times, including at the hotel and convention
- Participants must attend all practices, arrive on time, discuss any exceptional situations with coaches prior to registration, and notify coaches beforehand if a practice must be missed unexpectedly
- Participants must spend personal time studying &/or memorizing lines, as required, out of respect for coaches and teammates who are counting on each other
- Make payments on time